Tuesday, June 8, 2010

South Pacific in Bloem










OK, so, after Nicky Ree dropped the Nadia Liquid Swim Set on me, a week later she dropped the Bloem Swimming Costume and Dress Collection on me.

It was love at first sight. The all-in-one swim suit is traditional in cut but stands the test of time. This along with Nickys beautiful hand drawn textures and the delicate colours make for a classic bathing costume. Once I had added Artillieri’s orchid hair flower I was all ready to star in South Pacific.

As usual with Nickys clothes, the costume does not come alone. Included are both a simple, above knee, system skirt ( for those trips into town) and a flippy prim skirt for floating along the beach with. Both skirts are well made and merge wonderfully with the top.

I chose the healthy natural PXL Creations Grace skin again, along with Cakes short, curly Berlin hair. Slinks tiptoe barefeet once again grace my avatar, I seriously can’t take them off.

I have been roaming inworld in this look for most of the time in the past week, so I thought I would share it with you all.
Hola!

Styling:
Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Grace NAT CatEyes NudeLips BlackEB
Hair: Cake - Berlin - Black - Flexi Hair
Eyes: New (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake –Seperated lashes, tintable
Beachware: *DNR* Bloem Swim Dress Set in Blush
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied High Bare Fin
Hair Flower: /artilleri/ orchid hair flower *white*

No comments: