Saturday, June 12, 2010

A hairy issue

Here's what. I've hardly been around for the past few months, due to nothing in particular, and to everything in general. I checked, and my last blog post dates back to December'09, for the Footwear Expo, which I couldn't miss for the life of me. And now, an event of similar proportions has happened (besides Sam hunting me with ideas for a blog post every time I log on). Anyway, the event. Sales. Sales all over the place. Every time I checked my offline group notices I read about a new one, and time was running against me. So what's a girl to do? Of course, go shopping. That is what I did. Compulsively. Not until I dropped, but until my L$ balance did... so low, I couldn't see it any more. What a weakling. But at least I got these pretties:

Nice, aren't they? Now, I must make a confession. The first place I hit was the Hair department at Fri.day, because if I'm not mistaken, the sale ends today. I hadn't bought anything for so long that I went overboard. It was like going to the kitchen to get a cookie and finishing up the whole packet. So Fri.day hair is all I bought. Of course, I cheat myself into thinking that this way I'm stocked for the whole of 2010. But the sheer thought haunts me: what if Truth holds a sale, too?

Anyways, from left to right, top to bottom: Brande 2, Miley, Carrie, Amelia, Melanie 2, Jasmine 2, Marie (without and with hair flower), Joanna 2, Mandy 2, Lucy 2 and Victoria 2. All shown in my favourite, Jealous Red. Other items in the picture are Tuli's Gina skin (The Dressing Room special), the discontinued Miriel's Forest green eyes and Glamour lashes,
Tiny Bird's Painted Bird Dress (50L Fridays) and poses by /Geez/ (photosphere courtesy of Samara Barzane).

For separate, larger and slightly edited pictures, check my Flickr.

3 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

I *thought* you had been up there LOL. Nice post and welcome back :)

Fury said...

great post...welcome back:)

Elaine Lisle said...

Thank you thank you gals! I hope to be around more often, but I can't guarantee anything other than a post per season to keep the withdrawal symptoms at bay ;-)