Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm a "Seaside Sweetie"


Roslin Petion's "Seaside Sweetie" collection for 5th & Oxford comes in shorts and a lovely system skirt as well as two styles of halters. I've chosen to wear the Shorts in Black and the Halter in Red & White Stripes. I might have chosen the dark blue shorts, but I wanted to show off my new (no) Mercy heels from Orange Creations in Red. (They all have black woven straps).

The textures on the Seaside items are nicely detailed. I particularly like the white trim on the V-neck front for the halter and the worn look for the shorts. I'm not sure have the shoes matched right yet to my Claire skin from La Sylphide, but it shouldn't be hard to refine it for my usual PXL Creations skins. It took me a while to buy the shoes as I just think Maitreya has it right, but with their lower prices Orange Creation has shown (some) Mercy:)

Hair: Truth Elizabeth in Auburn
Earrings: Mora in Gold from alaMood.
Poses: /GEEZ/

No comments: