Saturday, September 1, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside.

 

 
 
 
Now I am not going a bundle on mesh clothes at the moment because every mesh dress/gown I buy I have to tweak my shape. It seems even though I am a slightly teaked medium that I have to tweak for every mesh dress I get, even from the same designer. In fact, it turns out I am a small on the bottom, well...in general, and a medium on top, in general. Why oh why cant we have mesh distorters to adjust the item to fit our avis and not the other way round. At this rate I am going to have a zillion shapes in my inventory just for mesh clothing.
 
Anyway, rant over...on the whole I am steering clear of mesh dresses, gowns, skirts, tops, trousers, undies and swimwear. Having said that I have bought 3 coldLogic dresses in their sale this past week and only because they really suited me, with minor tweaks even after trying the demos.
 
The first 3 shots are of the Vergara dress, in strawberry and black/white. I Love the cross over bust halter neck top with the tube skirt. I love the texturing on the skirt, both the folds and the pattern. The whole creation is gorgeous. The pictures let the dress speak for itself. I liked it so much I bought 2 colours.
 
The last shot is of the Gish dress. A belted, classic two tone, tube dress. Simple and elegant. Again excellent design and texturing. I will be wearing it out and about inworld on a regular basis.
 
Arty shot here...
 
Styling:
For All Pictures:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: [Shag] - Siren - kitten
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Make Up: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Basic Black)
                 *Fishy* Kokeshi Gloss – Muted
Jewellery: fINESMITH Xenobia Ring
 
Pictures 1 & 2:
Dress: coldLogic dress - vergara.strawberry
Shoes:  Slink Lulu Stilettos Red
 
Picture 3
Dress: coldLogic dress - vergara.black/white
Shoes:  Slink Lulu Stilettos Black
 
Picture 4:
Dress: coldLogic dress – gish black
Shoes:  Slink Lulu Stilettos Black
 
 




No comments: