Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New, New, New!

 
 


 
 
 
OK, so...been a little lazy this week with the blogging.
 
However, I did go shopping and my first purchase was at Collabor8. A cool collection by some of the most talented designers. The [HANDverk] Rose Pumps caught my eye, so pretty. I love the rose back with the thorned stem as a heel. I liked them so much I got 2 colours...the ones I am showing here are Moss coloured. The only bugbear is that they look like system shoes of old when on, so cluncky ankles, but otherwise I love enough to wear them.
 
My second purchase was at Lellutka, via Gypsy Market. The BeStyle avi was wearing a hair to die for so I profiled it...now we have all done it, admit it ladies. [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair, streaked even. I just had to get it, I am sporting Bourneville_01 with the pony tail.
 
My last purchase was from TDR...Mimikris It! Dress in carrot . The skirt is all short and fluffy (or is that feathery?)and i love it.
 
The three items seemed to go together so..you have my look for this week, at least. The rest is listed below.
 
PS. Teaser shot here:
 
Styling:
Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Orange DEB
Hair: [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair - Bournville_01
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Snow (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Dress: Mimikri - It ! carrot
Shoes: [HANDverk]Rose Pump.moss
Make Up: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Autumn Forest)
                 *Fishy* Kokeshi Gloss - Muted
Jewellery:  fINESMITH Xenobia Ring
 
 


No comments: