Friday, December 17, 2010

52 Week Colour Challenge...catch up, part 3




OK so I am still playing catch up…hopefully I will get in synch next week.

Sepia…interesting colour. I confess to having lots of earthy colours in my wardrobe but not that many that are actually sepia. The best, and most fondly rediscovered, is Rebel Surf Co. Cocoa Floral Bikini.

Yellow…oooo…definitely not my colour and as such I don’t have much in my inventory that colour. Fortunately, working for Nicky Ree means I get a variety of colour dropped on me for work. One such gown was the DNR Reona Gown in Yellow.

Again, letting the pictures speak for themselves…

Flickr original:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/

Styling:

Week 5…Sepia

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT PaleLips DEB
Hair: > fri. - Anna - Moody Brown
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Honey (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, separated lashes, tintable
Beachware: * Rebel Surf Co - Cocoa Floral Bikini
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes

Week 6…Yellow

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Orange DEB
Hair: > >TRUTH<>

Eyes: (Burroughs Eyes - The Art of Painting (base)
Eyelashes: Cake, separated lashes, tintable
Dress: DNR Reona Gown in Yellow
Shoes: *H&S* DROPS yellow
Accessories: ~Muse~ Chatelaine Collection - Choker w/ feather (gold)
Zaara : Kashiti bobble ring *onyx* (gold)

No comments: