Monday, December 20, 2010

52 Week Colour Challenge...Cerise




Cerise…well, I am not a huge fan of pink but I do kind of like cerise. That said I don’t have much in the way of cerise in clothing.

After a short search I rediscovered Mimikri’s gift of a while ago, the Seduction hot pink. A system, knee length dress made of beautiful lace. The beautiful touch being the wide waistband sash and big bow at the back made from satin. It reminds me of a cocktail and contemporary version of the Monroe dress when she sang Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend.

I used PXL Creations Candy skin, Lime, to compliment and contrast the dress.

I found a couple of Dressing Room treats that matched this chic dress…*YS&YS* Stiletto Baby and booN LOK255 hair pink. Then another gift finished the look, GaNKeD Suri Rose necklace and earrings.

Thinking about what to do for the shoot I remembered a Juicy gift, Shopping Girl, with pose and shopping bag props. To add to this I also used a recent purchase of DM poses, Toxic Model and Exquisite.

Flickr shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/



Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Lime DEB
Hair: booN LOK255 hair pink
Dress: Mimikri - Seduction hot pink, gift
Shoes: *YS&YS* Stiletto Baby
Accessories: $GaNKeD$ Suri Rose Gift Box 1
Poses and Props: Juicy Shopping Girl, gift
DM- Toxic model, Exquisite

2 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

Hey sexy! Now you're ahead of me LOL. Lovely post:)

Fury said...

Thanks Sam, I am sure we will keep leap frogging each other :)