Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Stuffs!

After a hectic Fall I've poked my pixel head above the waterline and lo and behold NEWNESS!

First up is NYC Shirt Dress which is new from the hands of sachi Vixen of Adam & Eve. As you can see I'm wearing it as a shirt;) It has a lovely stand-up collar and puffy sleeves and comes in other yummy colors as well. (This is lemon) My skin is also A&E's Taylor Natural Gold. Jeans are the highwaisted ones from Narwhal, hair is my fave from eha. Jewelry is the Carollin set from (luc) Fashion Jewelry. Poses from /GEEZ/. Background is the view from the Empire State building taken by a young friend of ours.


Everyone was raving about "mon tissu" the brainchild of well-known and respected designers, Emma Gilmour and Julliette Westerberg. Took me a while to get there, but folks were right. This is very beautifully done work at a fair price. I'm wearing the Joli beaded top in brown. And right here I have to say that the textures are amazing and that the sculpted prim skirt thingy is the best I've seen for wearability and matching.

I'm also wearing the MichaMi Laila trousers in Coffee AND my One Eleven indulgence, The Wanderer shoes in Brown Sugar from Ingenue. And, while digging through my mess of an inventory for jewelry I came across "Louhi" by Tekeli-li, which is usefully color-change.

Hair is from the, alas, defunct Amrita store. I saw it first on Cajsa Lillehook, who is very sick right now. So a shout-out to her to get well soon so I can get more ideas from your blog:) Poses are from Gesticulate. Skin is A&E's Taylor, again, in Natural Blush.

No comments: