Monday, December 27, 2010

52 Week Colour Challenge…Green



Doing this blogger challenge is really good fun, but it does tentd to make me slightly lazy in the fact that I can always find a formal in whatever colour arises. So to stop this I decided to shake myself up a little and work at each colour by using a different folder in my inventory for each colour. This week’s colour comes from my undies folder.

I love Chanimations and deviousMinds; such creative talent flowing with great ideas. The Feather Queen Diamond lingerie compliments the burlesque poses and props supplied from the same stables. It’s almost there lingerie but still covers the essentials, meaning the imagination still holds supreme in the seduction game. Brrrrrilliant!

I kept the rest simple…the shoes are N-Cores ILLUSIONs, as they seemed the type a burlesque performer may use.

Skin by PXL Creations complimented the green theme, along with Miriels eyes. Hair I kept long and curly for the temptress feel.

Original shot here on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Lime DEB
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Peacock (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Hair: Cake - Faith - Black - Flexi Hair
Lingerie: deviousMind: (*FeatherQueen Diamond\lingerie **ABSINTHE**
Shoes: N-core ILLUSION XtremeHeel "Apple"

No comments: