Monday, April 4, 2011

Sneak Peek


When Sascha Frangilli of Sascha's Designs contacted me the other day I was a little suprised but then delighted when she asked me if I would like to blog some of her designs. I already have a few items, that I feel like showing in a later blog, so was happy to accept a sneak preview of her latest release.

The Izzy Collection was gifted to her group to celebrate 15,000 members. It will soon be on general release, along with mix and match items.

The collection consists of a very retro bobby socks 1950's skirt, a set of very tight, highwaisted pants and a high collared, v-necked shirt to top it all of with. I chose to show you the trousers as I felt it was more me. I love the silhouette this outfit gives me. From the neatly tucked in boots pants to the sweep of the shirt collar. I feel like I should be hunting on horseback or swashbuckling.

In addition to the plain pants there are flowered ones available in many colours. So, one can mix and match to ones heart content.

To top the outfit off I chose to wear SAS Top Hat with Feathers. The feathers are to die for, so beautiful.

My usual suspects are listed below.

Alternative shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5588715396/

Styling:


Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: -[PXL] Candy NAT Wine DEB
Hair Base: [PXL] Black HairBase (tattoo 2.x)
Eyes: (Miriel)- Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Outfit: SAS - Izzy Black
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black
Hat: SAS - Top Hat Black w/ Feathers

No comments: