Thursday, September 1, 2011

52 Week Colour Challenge, Chartreuse

Chartreuse…such a pretty colour.

I definitely knew what I wanted to show you all for this colour…and again it’s an oldie. In fact it is one of my oldest cocktail dresses I own and I have almost forgotten who designed it. Shyone and Dulce were the forerunner to Dulce I believe. This very pretty, flighty dress has seen a few events in its time. The deep ‘V’ neckline system top sits above a pretty flouncy skirt of net, with a pretty net flower at the waistband. I adore this dress and, although time is showing on it a little bit, I still think it can hold its own.

I kept things simple to show off the dress…so the rest is listed below.

Sorry, short and sweet again.

Flickr here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/6102938320/in/photostream

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Lime DEB
Hair: Maitreya Green – Charcoal
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Peacock (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Dress: Spring Collection soft yellow by Shyone and Dulce Skirt
Shoes: SLink Lulu Stilettos Metallic Gold

No comments: