Saturday, September 24, 2011

Purdy Flowers

I don’t often buy or wear tattoos. However, when I saw Pekkas Blossom Passion tattoo I knew I had to have it.


It trails along ones torso in a fall of flowers. In this shot I am showing the coloured version but it also comes in good old fashioned plain ink. The blossoms start just below the bustline, cupping the left breast, then trail down ones side, over the hip and down the thigh. A pretty loose petal falls away from the main branch midway down ones torso. Just too pretty not to have.

There is one major personal dislike though…what is with the ugly characters that sit just in the centre of the collarbone? Are they a signature? A logo? Why not tuck into the tattoo so it doesn’t ruin the wearing of it? Unless I get a skin patch to cover this character intrusion then I probably won’t be wearing this tattoo out and about…shame really.

Alternative shot here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/6177202257/in/photostream

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Prim Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Blossom Passion

No comments: