Tuesday, September 27, 2011

52 Week Colour Challenge, Khaki


Khaki…it’s not green and it’s not brown. I love this colour but could I find anything of it in my inventory…well, not actual khaki itself but items named khaki…might as well go with the flow.


*COCO*s Tank Top in khaki is actually a favourite of mine so was a surprise to find it labelled as khaki. Anyway, a simple system vest that’s a classic design.

I teamed it with *COCO*s open denim jeans and Slinks bare feet for that casual chilled look.

The hair and the pose came as one in 69’s Model Hair 01.

The rest is listed below.

PS. I was very close to blogging my rl tabby cat as he has that khaki colour down to a tee.

Full body shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/6188105523/in/photostream

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: ::69:: Model Hair 01 - offblack -
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Peacock (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Top: *COCO*_TankTop(Khaki)
Jeans: *COCO*_LooseStyleDenim(GenevaBlue)
Prim Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes
Make Up: *Fishy* Kokeshi Gloss - Muted
                  Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Basic Black)

No comments: