Monday, February 8, 2010

MichaMi's Rhia


In the past week I have been wearing a dress that I am finding it hard to take off my pixels…MichaMi’s Rhia dress.

Its simple yet classic…sporty, elegant and contemporary. The darker silhouette panel on either side of this dress is an inspiration, the design to die for. The dress itself comes with either a sculpty skirt or a system skirt, either work perfectly well. In the picture, I am sporting the system skirt on the cream version and the others are sculpties. It really doesn’t matter which you prefer they both work.

The hair I admit to buying especially for Rhia. I wanted something ‘sporty’ but chic too. Truth’s Audrey fitted the bill perfectly with its messy side pony tail sweeping over the shoulder.

The skin I wanted fresh and simple, a natural look…Fleur Allure Lounge 1 was just the ticket. This and Miriels Platinum eyes and Maitreyas Verve pumps all went to make my look complete…no matter what colour dress I was wearing.

I should wear something else really…lol…but even if I do I know I will keep going back to it. It’s become a fast favourite.


Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Lounge 1
Hair: >TRUTH< Audrey - espresso Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Separated lashes, tinitable
Dress: MichaMi: Rhia Dress Red, Cream, Beige and Black Shoes:
Maitreya Verve Pumps - Black

No comments: