Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chalice's Challenge








When I first saw Chalice’s Challenge I thought hmmm…I do not possess any wedding dresses, so no temptation there, but I do possess quite a few white dresses and numerous of other colours….what do I choice? Not the obvious one I did wear…lol.

Then my recent purchase of the My Precious’s Faith gown sprang to mind. Its white..so quite traditional, but short so nicely contemporary. Perfect for a beach wedding, with its lace and train. I teamed it up with L+R+W Fairy white shoes with the flower accessories, Tukinowaguma hair and Alienbear. My usual Fleur skin and Miriel eyes were a certain. The only thing I lacked were the flowers. I went back to the shop I bought my original bouquet from and purchased a simple hand held bunch of white lilies.

My second bridal look I wanted to reflect the theatrical in me. I toyed with the idea of a big skirted back gown but thought too obvious. Then I remembered Nicky Ree’s Le Fleur Gown in red, with all the accompanying paraphernalia. The Le Fleur skin by Fleur and the Le Fleur jewellery set by Alienbear. At this point I had to go Baroque and dug out Curl Up and Dyes Antoinette hair in black, tinting the hair ribbons dark red. I used my original bouquet with the deep red roses.

This was a fun challenge…thank you Chalice!

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, separated lashes, tintable

Bride 1:
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Kitten 3
Hair: Tukinowaguma (White) Yeon Hee Ebony
Dress: Agnes Faith Lace Gown
Shoes: [=L+R+W=] Fairy Rose-white
Jewellery: Alienbear Diamond pearl design set
Flowers: The Flower Plant, Tied white lilies with satin & pearl handle

Bride 2:
Skin: Fleur Vivant Buff La Fleur
Hair: Curl up and Dye Antoinette Black
Dress: DNR Le Fleur Baroque Gown Red
Shoes: Catherine - Gold - D. McMillan
Jewellery: Alienbear Design Le Fleur Set (red)
Flowers: The Flower Plant, Burgundy Rose Cascade Bouquet

2 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

Well done ms fury :)

Fury said...

You didn't do too badly yourself Ms Samara :)