Monday, March 29, 2010

Bella Stella!

Or Stella x 2.


This outfit started with alaMood's RFL limited edition of Nightlife in Amethyst, which I had worn to Jori and Trouble's "non-wedding" celebration. I needed to change out of the floof I was wearing so headed for the staple suit in my wardrobe, the Stella from MichaMi in Beige. It has some of the best primmy bits I've seen and it's currently on sale at 50% off at the MichaMi Mainstore. So what are you waiting for?

Then the question was how to tie the beautiful jewels with the neutral Stella. After some rummaging the Maisie top in Fuschia on the shirt layer filled the bill nicely. Then what shoes? Why not Stella from DeLa? But what color? I tried the ecru--they were too yellow. Then BINGO--the blackberry were perfect! Hence Stella x 2.

Hair is Tiny Bird's Love Love Love in Caramel. Skin is an unreleased one, which I am not allowed to identify. But she's gorgeous :)

1 comment:

Fury said...

welcome Back Sam...lovely post :)