Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lazy Morning


This week has been an underwear fest for me. When Hart Larsson of PXL Creations dropped his new line of lingerie on me I was a pig in heaven.

In the shot I am wearing the sand colour, but there are 3 other pretty pastel colours available…rose, violet and white. As soon as I put it on I thought ‘girl next door’, perfect for wondering around the house in. Pretty lace texture overlying the material gives this soft lingerie an edge to it. I love the ‘boy short’ knickers.

My usual bits and pieces I have listed below.

When I was choosing a way to shoot I thought of 5th & Oxfords Little Miss Bed as I thought the colours and feel felt right.

PS. Alternative shot here;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5046746693/


Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Orange DEB
Hair: Cake - Faith - Black - Flexi Hair
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Snow (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated Lashes, tintable
Lingerie: [PXL] Carol Lingerie Sand
Shoes: N-core TEMPTATION XtremeHeel II "Galaxy"
Bed: (5th&Oxford) Little Miss Bed

No comments: