Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Black Magic I








I have had a week of not being very well and, as such, haven’t really logged inworld at all much. I did log in last week after Nicky dropped her new releases on me and I tried them on, loved them and then shot them quickly before I keeled over.

The first is the Night Magic Gown. A tremendous svelte dress and/or cat suit that includes its own headdress. Not only do the hand drawn gown and trouser textures meet Nicky Ree’s usual standards, it makes me think of reptiles and scales, but the feathers that line the gowns collar, sleeve and headdress are amazing. So amazing that I just want to reach out and stroke the feathers. Both gown and cat suit are a statement by themselves but with the headdress they become dramatic. I’ll let the pictures talk for themselves.

And, yes I know I look like something out of the Lost Boys crossed with Blade Runner but, hey, I love this look!

In my next blog I’ll show you the Night Magic Jacket.



Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Wine DEB
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated Lashes, tintable
Outfit: (DNR Night Magic Gown in Black
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Hana, black
BAX Prestige Boots Black
Accessories: Zaara : Kashiti bobble ring *onyx* (silver)
-Glam Affair- Tattoo make up TDR 13 -3
-Glam Affair- Tattoo make up TDR 13 -4