Monday, October 4, 2010

Ooh LaLa!




Wondering the grid last Friday, following the weekly FLF trail, I ended up at Tableau. I espied a tiny shop called OH LaLa!. I think I have been living under a rock, why have I not come across this shop before??

I found a wealth of pretty undies, small choice but spectacular. Having spent a bit of time browsing I decided to go for the Lined Corset as all I could think of was candy cane and sweet shop. A simple corset and knickers, beautifully designed with huge bows at the hips. The careful use of texture and colour makes for pretty, sexy and fun lingerie.

As candy cane was in my head I could only shoot this in a circus top, so I hopped over to Chanimations and posed in front of the cannon.

PS. Alternative shot here;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/


Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Lime DEB
Hair: >TRUTH<>
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Honey (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated Lashes, tintable
Lingerie: (Ooh LaLa!) Lined Corset - Yellow Pink
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied High Bare Feet Tiptoes

No comments: