Saturday, November 27, 2010

52 Plum

Yep it's a plummy challenge this week. I didn't have trouble finding Plum in my inventory. The problem was deciding. Finally I decided on a now [unfortunately] discontinued ~silent sparrow~ dress called Meadowlark. hya has grown in her work since then, but this dress always makes me feel like an elegant country maiden. Even back then there are about 1000 skirt options:) hya has always been a generous creator. Love you hya!


I'm also wearing Adam n Eve's new Taylor skin in Natural Blush. I can't emphasize enough how beautiful this whole skin is from tits to tail ;) Hair is Maitreya's Uma in Copper, which I seem to wear when I want something quirky and chic. Jewelry is from [ET] Frippery-- The Waltz of the Snowflakes.

2 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

I love the soft plum color on you!

Samara Barzane said...

Thanks :) And great thanks to you for this superb challenge.