Tuesday, November 16, 2010

52 Blue [and Gray]


I decided to join the 52 color challenge as it gives me a good excuse to tour my totally out of control inventory. So I searched on "blue" and grabbed the first that worked.

I'm wearing:
MichaMi: Shift Dress in Light Blue [M]
Shiny Things: Simple snakeskin belt - blue
Maitreya: Dune Boots in Blue
(luc) Fashion Jewelry: Maya ll Jewelry Set in Bluestone/Silver
*blowpop*: N2 Ava -tone A- 5.1 Almost Blue 1
ETD: Camille in Platinum Blue [na]

And now playing catchup:)
[SC] Surf Couture - Artist Cardigan - Gray
::humming:: dotSkirt_gray
Seven's Selections: Thread Leaf Wings, Tint Gray
*Fleur* Fair Isle OTK Socks GRAY [na]
(Shiny Things) Tuli Pumps - silver
*Gala Skins-Medium-Gray [na]
ETD: Camille in Platinum Blue [na]

[M] SL Marketplace
[na] not available
[R]Review copy

1 comment:

Fury said...

Cool Sam, great challenge ideas. Hopefully will play catch up too soon, when I get my sl back properly.