Wednesday, May 25, 2011

52 Week Colour Challenge, Neon Orange



Neon Orange…wow! I have heard of nuclear satsuma before but never neon orange, esp. as this colour is quite tame in brilliance than one would suspect.


I have quite a bit of orange in my inventory but not an awful lot that hits this particular shade. Then I remembered a Thimbles dress that fitted the bill. The Love, Marleen in orangecream is one of those system dresses where glitch pants are used with a ‘flap’ attachment to make the skirt. Not my favourite type amongst inworld skirts but this is done with skill and attention to detail. The dress is made sexy by the panelling creating a slimming affect. To be honest, I am really glad to have rediscovered it.

I chose Nardcotix Kurvy Pumps to match with the dress, plus they sport a really cute bow.

The rest are my usual and listed below.

Alternative shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5758117722/in/photostream


Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Orange DEB
Hair: >TRUTH< Miranda Streaked - espresso
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Snow (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Dress: *Thimbles* Love, Marleen Orangecream
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Kurvy Pump Orange

No comments: