Wednesday, May 18, 2011

52 Week Colour Challenge, Pink.

Pink…pink, you stink…lol. An infantile rhyme that says it all for me.


I am not a lover of pink but I do have a few exceptions in my inventory. One such is the Mimikri St. Tropez bikini. Don’t ask me why, maybe it was the sequins, but there it is in my inventory. So, here it is representing pink for this weeks challenge.

I am going to let the picture talk, plus everything else is listed below.

Torso shot here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5732872857/in/photostream

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Lime DEB
Hair[ 69 ] OLIVIA 01 - Noir -
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Peacock (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Beachwear: Mimikri - Bikini, St.Tropez, candy
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty bikini :)

Fury said...

Thank you vivyardley:)