Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Say Hello to Dany!




sachi Vixen's recent skins have been suiting me nicely and Dany is no exception. She's a lot more sophisticated than Taylor and even Laurel and quite different from my latest fave, Paige. Like Paige, Dany comes with a base skin and several eye shadows and lip colors as well as manicure/pedicure and *coughs* that hair down there. At $1800. sachi gives you a LOT. Here's the slurl to her boutique at the Skin & Shape Fair. Go, try the demos, purrrrrrrrr and BUY! Especially you blondes or peeps like me who let their inner blonde out once in a while. RAWR

Now before anyone jumps on me, yes the photos on the left were flipped for symmetry's sake. So sue me. It's the skin that matters here. The middle shot is the base skin, very lovely by itself. The top two side pics are 2 of the lip colors and the bottom 2 are 2 of the eyeshadows. (I can't run a viewer that has the "add layer" feature so it's one at a time for me.)

Sweater is the Picnic & Flowers Cardigan from Mon Tissu. The trousers are also Mon Tissu's Horizontal Twill ones. Hair is Details from elikatira in Blonde 02. Earring are Nouveau Wave from Dark Mouse. Camisole is an old Maitreya one from her Mirli sweater set.

No comments: