Saturday, July 9, 2011

52 Week Colour Challenge, Electric Blue


52 Week Colour Challenge, Electric Blue


Electric Blue …Blue being one of my all time fav colours.

However, electric blue obviously isn’t as I had real problems finding something in my inventory that would satisfy this week’s challenge. Eventually I struck blue with cheLLe – eye shadow and Curious Collections eyes. The makeup is for that edgy look one might feel like putting together sometime and the eyes are just so pretty with heart pupils.

I’ll let the shot talk as at the moment as I am barely inworld due to a new rl job. This in turn means I am late again with the challenge ( I did shoot it last weekend but didn’t have time or energy to post in the week) and my blogging is suffering. I think this will continue until I settle into a work routine and hopefully get time to drop inworld during the week. Here’s hoping…lol

Arty shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5917786917/in/photostream
Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: !lamb. Ghost - Ink
Eyes: Curious Collections - hearts Ice Blue Heart Eyes
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Make up: cheLLe - (eyeshadow) Electric Blue

No comments: