Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lemon Art Fest


OR 52 Week Colour Challenge, Lemon.

Lemon...I admit to having exactly zero of this colour in my inventory...the remedy? go shopping...where? Artilleri.

Hence my title this blog...Art = Artilleri...and well, yes, a feast of creations from there.

I'll start with the swimsuit, the Sabrina Swimsuit. A honey of a costume with a tear shaped cut out just below ones bust line. The leg line is what is called ‘boy style’ these days and gives the costume a very 1950’s feel to it. I love it a lot even in yellow…lol.

To continue the retro feel I used Artilleri’s Trixie hair and Greta glasses, both of which I already had stashed away.

I also wore a PXL skin, with a Fishy Strawberry lip gloss, Miriel eyes and chose to wear Slinks bare feet.

I shot at the beach just in front of the Artilleri store as I adore what has been done there.

So, there you have it…from nothing to a look I kept on for quite a while, even shopping…lol.

Arty shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5969415941/in/photostream

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: /artilleri/ Trixie hair *ebony*
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Snow (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Swim Suit: /artilleri/ Sabrina swimsuit *yellow polka*
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes
Glasses: /artilleri/ greta sunglasses *white*
Make Up: *Fishy* Kokeshi Gloss – Muted

No comments: