Saturday, August 9, 2008

Alphamale & Blacklace sim

A new sim will be opening today. And not just any sim, the home of Alphamale and Blacklace!



Alphamale is known for its fine menclothing and Blacklace for the lovely lingerie. I have the privilage to be one of the Blacklace models. So ofcourse I'm jumping from joy that they are spreading their wings to a whole new sim.



Yelmer Pfeffer and Mariska Simons (the designers behind both brands) will be celebrating this new beginning at their new main store today, August 9th, at 12pm slt.

You'll be able to check out new releases from the boutiques, gifts, special offers for the groupmembers (so join quickly ;) and don't forget to visit the very stylish Jazz club!



I'm anxiously counting the hours and I hope I'll be able to greet you there!

For more info, please check: http://rubyfashion.wordpress.com/

Hugs,
Noena

No comments: