Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blogger Challenge...Oldies but Goodies



Alysha Rennahan issued a set of bloggers challenges on Plurk…the first of which is to blog Oldies but Goodies (blog only items that are at least a year old, if not older). I thought why not, could be fun!

So, as I love being all dressed up I chose, surprisingly, a formal gown, my real old favorite from Victoria V The Moulin Rouge. Still a beautiful dress today, with its sleek, black satin textures, tight corset top and its wonderful bustled skirt with train.

This dress always makes me think old Southern USA, kind of Gone with the Wind, and as such I wanted ringlets in my hair. Cake’s wonderful Precious hairdo fitted the bill.

My skin could only be Fleur…pale and beautiful with a splash of deep red lips.

My jewelry harked back to my early days inworld. The classic and stunning Nonna Hedges Art Nouveau Orchid Set in Platinum.

Shoes I kept simple with Juicy’s wonderful Classic Pump.

Eyes are my usual Miriels, as they are over a year old.

I even used over a year old selection of poses from Long Awkward Pose [LAP] and a location that seems to have been here forever and still attracts hordes as a magnificent creation, AM Radio’s The Wheat Field.

OK, think I have filled the remit and I look forward to seeing everyone else’s.

PS. Original shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/


Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Kitten 3
Hair: Cake - Precious - Midnight - Flexi Hair
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated Lashes, tintable
Dress: Victoria V - Mouline Rouge Black
Shoes: Juicy Classic Pump - Squid Ink
Jewellery: Nonna's Art Nouveau Orchid Earring in Platinum (R)
Poses: Long Awkward Pose [LAP]

No comments: