Friday, September 17, 2010

Lil's Lingerie





When a zanna Mirajkar dropped a note card on me asking if I wouldn’t mind checking out a store called Lil’s I thought to myself…’why not?’. She also said that if I liked something then would I mind blogging it. So I hopped over and took a stroll around. To be honest, at first, I didn’t see anything that rattled my cage: then I saw the lingerie :)

The Mystique Lingerie is an all lace affair with pretty sculpted roses for details. I only wore the basic bra and panties for the blog but several combinations are included. This set is well made; no ‘bleeding’ and the seams are really good. I was really impressed with this extremely pretty underwear.

Cinful Nights is a negligee with a naughty body underneath, which forms the basis of this nightwear. The body is sheer as sheer can be with a beautiful lace detail trickling over the bust and can be worn on its own. The negligee attachment falls from beneath the bust in a cascade of pleats. It has a retro feel that I so adore.

I will keep an eye on Lilac Nivens work in the future, I wish her good luck.

PS. Back views available here;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/

Styling:

In General:
Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated Lashes, tintable

Mystique:
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Wine DEB
Hair: >TRUTH<>>TRUTH<>

Cinful:
Skin: [[PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: >>TRUTH< Miranda - espresso
Night Wear: Cinful Nights - Black
Shoes: N-core TEMPTATION XtremeHeel II Left "Galaxy"

No comments: