Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Release





Nicky Ree released a brand new swimsuit this week and it was instant love for me. The DNR Bubble Bloem Swim Wear Set consists of a one piece swimsuit that looks like a bikini at the back, and a waist length jacket, for those cooler summer evenings. Again, Nicky’s hand drawn textures make these pieces beautiful. I think the jacket is the star though. It’s slightly see-through with wonderful princess, frilly cuffs and a frilly collar that cascades to the jacket bottom. All the flexi pieces move beautifully. This set feels soft and sexy.

I teamed the swimsuit with a new purchase from Truth, Miranda, and I chose to wear a streaked version too, very unlike me. This stunning hairdo really doesn’t know whether it’s an up do or a down do. It is piled high with curls that fall elegantly over one shoulder. Soft and sexy just like the swimsuit.

A recent linden splurge at Maitreya sale meant I could wear the Maitreya Gold- Esprit-Xtd in cherry, although I was tempted by just wearing prim feet. Just a quick mention that these shoes are brilliant, not only a HUD to perfect skin and nails but also a touch menu to allow colour changes to the shoes details.

My usual suspects are PXL Creations Candy skin and Miriel eyes.

PS. Portrait can be seen here;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/


Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [[PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: >>TRUTH< Miranda Streaked - espresso
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated Lashes, tintable
Beach Wear: *DNR* Bubble Bloem Swim Wear Set in Red
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Esprit-Xtd Cherry

1 comment:

Fury said...

OK, I got the jacket length wrong...it's thigh length not waist length. Sorry folks :)