Sunday, September 26, 2010

Drawn to Forrest






Yesterday morning I was catching up on the overnight fashion feeds when I spied the new release from Bliss Couture, the Liang Gown, on a couple of the blogs. About 10 minutes later a good inworld friend sent me a link to the said same dress. Being a sucker for bustles, how could I resist?

An Asian style gown with a twist. The top is the classic Chinese collared usual. The skirt is the star though; side slits all the way up to waist level means longer legs for everyone. At the back, a simple but effective bustle gives a surprising addition of style. The beautiful patterned texture and colour are superb, along with the creation. A classy but sexy dress.

I didn’t think this gown needed much adornment as it stands on its own quite well, so I used a PXL Candy skin, Miriel eyes and Truth hair. Shoes are N-Cores.

Oh, and I wish to thank Strawberry Singh for her shadow tutorials. They encouraged me to play with my windlight settings to get the most out of my graphics card. The Kirsten viewer was used with my own windlight settings for these shots.

PS. Alternative shot here;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Lime DEB
Hair: >TRUTH<>

No comments: