Friday, January 14, 2011

Chilled



It’s not often that I feel like wearing jeans inworld, so when I caught myself looking for jeans I decided to blog my outfit.

The jeans I chose were COCO’s and, finding myself totally wanting to slob out, I reached for her Loose Style Denims. These jeans have the button, the zip and the belt undone…lol. They come with undies or without, so you can show off your prettiest knickers, which at the moment are Blacklaces Angelic set. Textures and attachments are supreme. I admit they are my favourite inworld jeans.

To keep my usual, simple look I chose COCO’s Tank top, a simple vest in white. I also teamed these items up with HOC Sneakers, colour changed to black.

Barely there make up from PXL, Miriel eyes and a short hair by eha made for a relaxed, chilled Fury.

And, because I ended up on a snow sim I added DeLa’s Shearling coat. A warm cosy sheepskin for a brisk winter day.

Alternative shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5354030189/

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: *eha~ Sang Black
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Snow (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Jeans: *COCO*_LooseStyleDenim(GenevaBlue)
Top: *COCO*_TankTop(White)_Bottom(normal)
Undies: ~Blacklace~ Angelic: White Satin & Lace Bra
Coat: =DeLa*= Shearling coat "Jona" Brown
Shoes: HOC - Hocs Sneakers - Female

No comments: