Sunday, January 23, 2011

52 TAUPE aka Sam Cheats


I confess. This pictures has been on my flicker for eons waiting to be blogged. It's Julie by Last Call [NA] and it's one of my earliest full price purchases from LC back when. We could also call this "the old quad post" as my skin is from Celestial Studios, Vogue Winter 2 in Champagne and my shoes and hair are from ETD. Julie is an outfit that I wear often, with the slouchy leg option.

Details:
Outfit: Last Call Julie [NA]
Skin: Celestial Studios, Vogue Winter 2 in Champagne
Hair: ETD Camille in Blonde [NA]
Shoes: ETD Heel Strap Platform in Black [NA]
Earrings: Morantique [old gift]
Bracelet: Primagine [NA]
Poses: /GEEZ/ [R]

As I look at the credits this post could also qualify for achariya's Inventory Challenge, except that the skin is still available.

2 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

I love Last Call!! Always a fave of mine.

Lashae Karsin said...

I absolutely adore those pants!!