Friday, January 14, 2011

One Good Shot Deserves Another!


This whole post began with the Vermont Sweater from the wonderful new men's brand, VanGuard who have a branch store on Copley Square. I am wearing it in Clay. The other colors for this sweater are equally as subtle. The primmy parts come with a resize script that works very well. I paired them with the no longer available ETD Silver Jeans.


I kept the boots, skin and hair from above [see below], but changed into MichaMi's very sophisticated Kat Dress in Golden Brown. Milla's textures are superb and this dress is no exception. It has both sculpted and system skirts, the latter at my request and which I am wearing. My leggings are Maisie in Cream, also from MichaMi. Jewelry is from FuseMelon, the Forget Me Knot Pearl Two Tone set.

Worn in both pictures:
Boots: Elikatira Secret Boots in Dune
Hair: ETD Aveda Short Crop in Sienna
Skin: Adam & Eve Taylor in Smoke Natural

No comments: