Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wintertime

Happy New Year! For these holidays, I felt like putting together a really warm and cozy outfit. Yes, in spite of living in Spain. Yes, it gets really cold here too, and there are days when you just feel like snuggling up underneath a blanket with a good read. The small difference is that I can't go ice-skating where I live...


Despite my still ongoing period of nonshopping I managed to put together a decently up-to-date look. I started out with the Marius knit sweater in purple by /artilleri/, an absolutely adorable piece that I bought already in spring last year, and was looking forward to putting on again. I figured the Winter Jennifer hair by fri.day (an old Fifty Linden Fridays item, no longer available) would match nicely, what I couldn't imagine is that the beanie would be in the exact shade of purple as the sweater. What a win.

Then I added the silver leggings that are part of the R.icielli New Year Special set for The Dressing Room and my Manolos, that is, another oldie that's still around, the Manolo boots in grey by Magnifico Exclusive. All set!
The skin is another TDR special, Tuli's Helena 01, which gone for good, but adds up to the general purple goodness. Poses are part of the slightly silly, yet awesome Ice Skater pack by La Petite Morte, courtesy of Samara Barzane who lets me borrow her photosphere (I promise I cleaned up after me!).

Outfit credits:

Skin - Tuli: TDR Helena 01 (TDR special, no longer available)

Eyes - Miriel: Forest big (no longer available)

Hair - fri.day: Winter Jennifer in jealous red (FLF special, no longer available)

Sweater - /artilleri/ Marius knit sweater in purple

Leggings - R.icielli: TDR Newyear Special Set (TDR special, still available for a limited time)

Boots - Magnifico Exclusive: Manolo boots in grey
Poses - La Petite Morte: Ice Skater pack