Monday, June 20, 2011

52 Week Colour Challenge, Jade



Jade…a tricky colour as I have plenty of greens but few of this shade.

In the end I went a bit fairy as I chose Nicky Rees Divona dress. Now, although the beautifully made skirt isn’t the right shade, I did feel that the corset was. So I went with it. A pretty strappy backed top sits atop a net tutu…made me go all fantasy.

To continue the theme I added Seven Selections Ragged Fairy Wings in Emerald (close enough to the colour swatch this week) and Ohami Pury in Pistachio, as it sort of matched the wings.

I chose a Frick skin for that other worldly look and I went barefoot with SLink feet.

PS. Sorry I am late blogging this, will do better this week.

Arty shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5852110527/in/photostream

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: *~{Frick} Plague - Normal Lips
Hair: !Ohmai : Pury {PISTACHIO}
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Peacock (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Dress: DNR Green Divona
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefoot Tiptoe
Wings: Seven Selections Ragged Fairy Wings, Natural, Emerald