Wednesday, June 29, 2011

52 MAUVE


This week I'm just as bad as Fury * hangs head*. I'm just back from 2 weeks away and now Relay for Life of SL is looming... so... another *blast from the past*

from Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I first met Geryn Sloane of GS Couture at The 2010 Clothing Fair, where I made her give me the dress off her back! Thus I am VERY pleased to be blogging one of her dresses from IFW10. It's called Chocolate Covered Cherry and, aside from making me hungry, I love its retro look and use of the system skirt. Jewelry was hard to find, but I chose Luc's Butterfly Frolic to tie together the Sea makeup [again PXL's Candy]. The blue picks up that tint in the dress I think.I'm also wearing the *eha hair again as well as Stiletto Moody shoes. See below for the details.

details:
*eha~ Yuki Sienna
-EARTHTONES- Butterfly Frolic Necklace & Earrings Gold
Stiletto Moody Pinup (Grey Patent Python)
GSC Chocolate Covered Cherry
[PXL] Candy NAT Sea LEB
Poses by /GEEZ/

1 comment:

Fury said...

mwah! Welcome back and what a fab post! You look delicious in chocolate covered cherry...lol