Monday, June 6, 2011

Two for Tuesday


Often I find myself ending up with two related outfits when I go hunting for what goes with what. I started out looking for white pants to go with Whippet & Buck's Claven top in Aubergine. Ended up in pants for the second shot, but stopped at the LeeZu Berlin skirt in White for the first. My reason for aubergine/white was the beautiful new hair flower and earrings, with gorgeous pearls from MOOD. I am also wearing Maitreya Gold Shanti shoes in Eggplant and elikatira's Details in White 05. Skin is PXL Creations Gaia in Natural and poses are by [LAP].


Then I found the House of Heart necklace [NA] that went with the aubergine, but didn't show up enough. So I combine 2 layers of the Claven top, Antique and Rose. Skin is again Gaia, hair is When the Seas Met in Blinding from Clawtooth. Pants are from Ingenue, Leslie in Tiffany and the shoes are from one 11, The Wanderer [NA] also from Ingenue. Poses are again from [LAP]

No comments: