Thursday, June 2, 2011

52 Week Colour Challenge, Ruby


Ruby…hmmm. Lots of reds in my inventory but few that match this weeks challenge.


I eventually decided on an older piece by Uncle Wriggly. The colour of this system dress is predominately ‘ruby’ with green highlights. I still love these dresses and any excuse to wear them is fine by me.

I decided to have a bit of fun and used a freebie prop and pose I had picked up at a fair some time ago, xari’s pose and balloon are great to work with. The balloon is full modify so can be tinted or resized accordingly.

The rest I listed below.

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Wine DEB
Hair: Maitreya Green II - Charcoal
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Dress: Uncle Wriggly 66b/ raspberry floral dress
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps
Pose & Prop: ( xari ) Fly High Fist and ( xari ) Balloon, tinted

No comments: