Thursday, June 16, 2011

Am I feeling Aright??

Todays post is all about pink and flowers, obviously I am not in my right mind as I love this look…lol.

When Aleida had a limited release of a pink cocktail dress with a flowered skirt my attention was gotten. A corset top with a soft, frill bust line sits on top of a skirt entirely made out of roses. A lovely design well executed. It’s so pretty.

To match I went and bought the hot shoes of the moment, Mstyle Rivea pumps. Open toed and covered in roses. I love these shoes, a perfect match.

The usual are listed below as I think I need to go lie down from all this pink floweriness.

Arty shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5814952822/in/photostream


Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Lime DEB
Hair: >TRUTH< Midori - espresso
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Dress: I ALEIDA I tza Yza short dress - pink
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Pink Flowers -
Jewellery: Alienbear Jewellery Gold Princess Rosana earring II white

No comments: