Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gone Dancin'

I have a real backlog of photos to share, but the confluence of the RunRuno free Tube Dress, and my final giddy succumbing to the Red Metallic Tease High Heels from Kitties Lair took over my consciousness and the die was cast.


The Tube Dress is a seemingly casual tossing together of prims, but don't be deceived! After a small adjustment to the front prim, I found the dress mobile, flirty and elegant at the same time.

The stocking are Sheer's black pantyhose in the Vine pattern. The necklace is from Cachet, the pearls from the Christal outfit, which I colored to match the shoes. The outfit needed a bold, but simple necklace and this filled the bill.

Hair is Chelsea by Truth in Apricot [still on sale] and the skin is the Limited Edition Relay for Life, Emma from Fleur.

I hear music so I'm off!

No comments: