Saturday, September 20, 2008

(Kunglers) Nadja



In RL a lot of clothing outfits go better with one bodyshape then the other. I for instance have broad shoulders in RL (did a lot of swimming when I was a teenager). When I came to SL and created my avatar, I gave her the same build (don't worry I gained some weight too since I was a teenager ;). So it's funny to see that my avatar looks good and bad in mostly the same outfits as the RL me. And when the Kungler sisters dropped me their latest design, I was reminded of that.

Their Nadja outfit contains a lovely feminine blouse, which I love (also in RL), but I just can't get it to work. When I put it on, it looks "wrong". So I turned to my sweet friend and blogging buddy Samara. And yes! She wears it very well!

So for this blog our own lovely Sam is my willing model. She perfected the outfit with lovely green *GF* Wood Wedge Sandals and ETD Nadia hair in apricot burnt.
We did skip the stockings that also come with the (Kunglers) Nadja, but we thought it to look younger without them.

Thank you very much dear Kungler sisters for yet another great design. And thank you Sam for your very fashionable smile.

Hugs to you all, Noena

No comments: