Sunday, October 5, 2008

What's a Girl to Do?

When Elika isn't making new hair ...

What I have been doing [and have also been recommending to our regular customers at ETD] is to try on demos for styles you never looked at before. This way I have discovered Madeleine, Mary, Tessa and Vanessa I among others. And sometimes a customer's request leads me to a style new to my pixels. Such was the case with Chalisa II, which I am wearing in these photos.


The color is Copper Burnt. It is a non-flexi pony tail that I am finding a pleasure to wear. I am also showing of one of the soon-to-retire Vivant makeups from Fleur Skins. It is Freckle Face 1 in Buff. My top is the *Camie Cooper* Striped Sequin Tank in Red. I THINK the jeans are Iki's old ones that were at Pixel Dolls, but I'm not sure. Necklace and earrings are Bliensen + MaiTai's Agroglyphe in Gold.

But the point is Chalisa II!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Sam..and thx for leading me to that hair too...lol. Fury x

Anonymous said...

You look adorable!!
And a good tip, going to try it myself! Hugs :-)