Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's All New !

And, to borrow Camie Cooper's store name briefly -- "It's All Good!"


First and foremost I am wearing a preview copy of the NEW Allure skin line from Fleur, specifically, Exotique 3 in Truffle. The fashion feeds have been full of wonderful reviews and I've been too busy with the impending launch on Sunday at 12 noon SLT to post myself. BUT it IS all good. Delicious shading, scrumptious makeups and new skin tones to melt your pixels. I am so happy and proud for Roslin & CJ -- Allure was worth the wait!

I am also wearing a new release from (luc) Fashion Jewelry [formerly Earthtones] called Athena--the beautiful crystals sparkle with a complex color range. (luc) had a wonderful opening last week, so be sure to check out the new build and the wonderful new sets. He also has new store cards available.

My hair is from ETD--YES Elika Newness :)))))) Can we say happy? How about ecstatic?? I'm wearing Tiana in Apricot Burnt and just plain loving it. The other new style, Yvette, is lovely too. My shoes are also ETD's Peep Slingbacks in Red.

Last, but not least, is the Japanese Dress from !WigWamBam. It is the prettiest, best made dress I have seen for L$100 on the grid.

So grab the newness available now and come to the Allure Launch on the Fleur sim at 12 noon SLT, tomorrow, Sunday, October 18!

No comments: