Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wowie in Kau'i!

Last evening there was a smashing party at Seven, Ultra Lounge to celebrate the re-branding of Lucas Lameth's Earthtones to the epynonomous (luc). I was fortunate enough to be invited to attend, along with a Who's Who of SL fashion. The DJ was duckyfresh Watanabe. I'd never been to Seven, and I must say I was impressed by the ambiance.


So what did this small avi wear? I did try for low ARC with middling success. In the end it was the boon 75 hair in Mat that did me in LOL. I wanted an outfit that would go well with the Silver Kau'i set I had bought at the closing sale for Earthtones, so, after an inventory rifle, I selected Shai Delacroix's Roche in gray with Alligator slacks in olive. Shoes are Zhao's Sadie, bought on sale. My skin is an old Gala "Gray" in Medium that is still available at the Alady store.

Be sure to visit the new (luc) store -- your old Earthtones LM will still get you there.

No comments: