Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lil Miss Blacklace Witch






Halloween is a time for costumes and fun. So when Blacklace released a limited edition lingerie for Halloween I went and grabbed it.
It’s a burnt orange camisole and knickers…the textures are fantastic and the execution simple, it is all system layers. Sexy and spooky!

I then decided that there was only 1 pair of shoes to go with my intended outfit. So, I popped over the Grim Bros to buy the spider queen ghostly heels. Wonderfully simple shoes with extraordinary details of spiders and cobwebs all over the shoes and heels.

The skin was a thinking matter. I have a lot of Halloween skins but none that would compliment the underwear. I then remembered 5th & Oxfords Lil Miss 6 in pale. Heavy lidded eyes with burnt orange lipstick…perfect!

The eyes were an inventory search and trying on various ‘oddities’. I settled for Ruin’s Gemstone Eyes. This just completed my look.

I love, love, love Halloween….Mwahahahaha!

PS. Fun shot(s) here...


Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: (5th&Oxford) FAIR Audrey Little Miss 3
Cake: - Faith - Black - Flexi Hair
Eyes: ][][][ Ruin ][][][ Gemstone Eyes- Helena's Amber
Cake - Separated Lashes - Tintable*
~Blacklace~ :Dream: Limited Edition Halloween
Grim Bros :spider queen ghostly heels



No comments: