Sunday, October 4, 2009

Slave to Suede

This outfit sort of snuck up on me by surprise…lol.

I saw Ibizarre promote her first boots on the fashion feed and being a slave to suede I went straight over there. The only problem was which colour to choose. I reverted to type and bought black. The Ibizarre Winter Suede Boots comes in three boot types…plain, buckled and buckled with fur…all included in the one price. I tried all three types on and as autumn has befallen us here I thought I would have more use from the fur ones. The boots have an amazing suede texture that makes you want to reach out and touch it. The design is simple and classical. Now it was a case of finding the right outfit(s) to wear them with.

A few days later DeLa released the Oversized sweater "Lita". Again, stuck for choice on colour I made the unusual decision to buy the fat pack that included the black. Having unpacked only the black and tried it on, it only needed a little tweaking of prims to sit right. The jumper is long, it can be worn alone as a mini dress. The whole feel is of comfort and warmth. The textures are incredible, the knit inviting to be scrunched.

It was a few days later when I was inworld again and thinking about what to wear out and about that it occurred to me to pair the two purchases up. Simple, elegant and, with the sweaters plunging neckline, sexy too. Having sweater and boots on I needed a necklace, I chose -EARTHTONES- Carollin, Necklace Silver/Snow. Everything else is my normal everyday attire.

Now I feel ready for the onslaught of Winter.

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Kitten 1
Hair: Cake - Faith - Black - Flexi Hair
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake - Separated Lashes – Tintable
Sweater: =DeLa*= Oversized sweater "Lita" Black
Boots: Ibizarre Winter Suede Boots - black
Necklace: -EARTHTONES- Carollin, Necklace Silver/Snow

2 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

I think you need to be covered a bit more for winter LOL Beautiful post :)

Fury said...

Hahaha...yeah, agreed Sam but for Autumn it's fine. Thanks :))