Tuesday, February 15, 2011

52 Week Colour Challenge...Red



Red…another good colour for me. This time I thought I’d take a look in my cocktail dress folder.

The dress I chose for this weeks challenge is the Parisian Beaded Dress from Gisaci. A babydoll style dress with a beaded, tulip, spaghetti strapped top and flouncy net skirt falling from below the bust. Beautiful details in both the top and skirt textures give for a truly classic cocktail dress. This is a dress I never forget I have.

To go with it I am wearing PXL skin, Truth hair and Miriel eyes. Details are listed below.

Alternative shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5452744897/

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Wine DEB
Hair: >TRUTH<>
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Dress: {Gisaci} Parisian Beaded Dress

No comments: