Wednesday, February 23, 2011

52 RED


Boy am I behind. Color my face RED. I've known all week that I was blogging this outfit that I had taken earlier because it is echt-RED. But did that help nooooooooo... So here RED is. FINALLY.

I found the this outfit while" inspecting" an idling avatar at The Dressing Room Blue and ended up in two wonderful Japanese shops. I didn't like the blouse that came with the Kuri Style suit so I substituted this one from the second shop, **M+M**. The feathered bits are part of the suit. Boots are GOS Slouchy in Red. I'm wearing sachi's Taylor skin, which I'm still having trouble getting off my pixels, although Laurel is close behind.

Details:
Suit: kuri style
blouse: **M+M**
boots: GOS - Slouchy
Hair:elikatira - Rumor;
skin: adam n eve Taylor
Poses: /GEEZ/

No comments: