Friday, February 18, 2011

Good Customer Care




Last week I was perusing the Anti-V ‘fair’ when I spied a pair of wedged boots that I instantly fell in love with. Peqe G Wedge’s were soon mine…or maybe not.

I had a really blonde moment…I went to ‘OK’ the payment acknowledge box but just as I pressed it it was replaced by the ‘accept, decline or ignore’ box. Guess which one I pressed. I was gutted. So, the first thing I did was document everything onto a notecard and pass it to Peqe, aka Inex Hax.

Now, as Peqe was offline I thought I would have to wait a fair time for a response. Wrong! This is customer care at its best. She replied and sent me the wedges I had declined within the hour. I just want to say again, Thank you Peqe for the swift response and the wedges. I hope you like my blog attempt…lol.

I wanted the wedges to shine so kept the whole shoot dark including using Glam Affairs Delia Bodysuit and the Jadis, natural- DAMA skin. My hair was an edgy cut from eha, eyes and eyelashes my usual.

One edgy look later…lol.

Alternative shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5456050608/

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: -Glam Affair - Jadis - Natural - DAMA
Hair: *eha~ Yuka Black Ash
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Bodysuit: -Glam Affair - Delia
Boots: Peqe - G Wedge_Anti-V

No comments: